Join our Team
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative that wants to take their career to the next level and to continuously provide “Excellent Service at a Fair Price” on a daily basis! The purpose of the Customer Service Representative (CSR) is to have a responsible person who can operate and manage the daily customer service needs, business activities, either in association with, or in the absence of the Service Manager, Service Advisor or Business owner.
Purpose of Position
All CSR’s must be able to clearly demonstrate their ability to set and reach performance goals. They must conduct every aspect of their job in an ethical manner. They must have the ability to provide excellent customer service, present and sell recommended service; assist in the sales process with the Service manager and or Service Advisor.
All CSR’s must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours a week on a regular basis. Furthermore, a CSR must also have the ability to manage and control the technical aspects of Churchill Auto Care’s retention programs as well as be productive themselves.
Areas of Responsibility
Unless otherwise specified, the CSR is responsible with assistance from the Service Manager and or Service Advisor of all the daily customer service and business-related activities. This responsibility includes a dedication to: the company’s mission statement, employee development, company profitability and 100% customer satisfaction. They must maintain positive customer and employee relationships by operating in accordance with approved company policies and procedures.
Here is what we have for you:
- Minimum $16/hour salary + bonuses
- Health insurance (we pay 50%)
- No more working weekends!
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid Hospital/Accident Policy through Aflac
- 401k match
- Yearly personal meetings with our Financial Advisor
- Paid training multiple times a year
- A clean, comfortable, and fun work environment that rewards creativity and success
- Cute dog
Here are a few expectations we have:
- Exceptional customer service and relationship building skills both over the phone and in person
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- At least two years’ experience in the customer service industry
- Excellent computer skills, and ability to learn new software
- Be an organizational mastermind, and help keep the place clean
- Ability to relate well to a diverse customer base
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously and independently in a fast-paced work environment
- Attention to detail and customer satisfaction
Please complete the form below and upload your resume. Once you submit the form, we will send you a job application that you can download, print, complete, and return to us. We look forward to speaking with you.